We had a nice Thanksgiving. Tyler's parents invited us over for a yummy dinner. Tyler's brother Ryan, brought his 2 dogs up from St. George. Lily instantly became best friends with the Pit Bull. She didn't leave her side the entire day or night. I couldn't quite make out what Lily was talking about, but she defiantly had a lot to tell her new friend. There was a time when Tyler's brother left for a while, and locked his dogs up while he was gone. Lily was devastated throwing numerous temper tantrums, and running around the house crying, "My doggie, where's my doggie?" We finally had unlock the dog, and I don't think I've ever seen Lily so happy to be reunited.
Saturday, November 28, 2009
Happy Thanksgiving
We had a nice Thanksgiving. Tyler's parents invited us over for a yummy dinner. Tyler's brother Ryan, brought his 2 dogs up from St. George. Lily instantly became best friends with the Pit Bull. She didn't leave her side the entire day or night. I couldn't quite make out what Lily was talking about, but she defiantly had a lot to tell her new friend. There was a time when Tyler's brother left for a while, and locked his dogs up while he was gone. Lily was devastated throwing numerous temper tantrums, and running around the house crying, "My doggie, where's my doggie?" We finally had unlock the dog, and I don't think I've ever seen Lily so happy to be reunited.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's so cute. And so is her hair. When did it grow so long?
Wow! Lily is brave! Pit bulls scare me!
So cute!
Post a Comment