
I love listening to, and reading all about my grandpa’s life stories. There’s the time he wanted to trick his roommates by telling them a fugitive was hiding in their room... to his surprise there really was. (apparently this was a story he told about his dad... I was corrected.)Once, when he was young he put a mouse in his teachers desk.
On his wedding day, with just 3 hours before he was to be married, he was flying a plane, trying to pass a test, and didn't know if he would make it to his wedding. He was in the air-force and could only get the day off if he passed his test. This was the only day the temple would be open for the rest of the year. Luckily he passed and was able to hitchhike a ride from an ambulance who turned on his red lights and and his siren so that my Grandpa could make it to the temple on time.
The stories are of course more interesting & detailed when my Grandpa tells them.
Happy Birthday Grandpa!
4 comments:
wow he looks amazing for 88!
Aren't Grandpa's the best? I love their stories, it is so much fun! I can already think of quite a few you will be telling your grandkids about your college years...
Cute pictures! Haha he put a mouse in his teachers desk? I love that!!
We love grandpa!
Post a Comment