
Ella: Mom, I drew a cute picture for you. Is that nice of me?
Me: Thanks Ella! I think?
Ella draws pictures for me all the time. I'm not sure if I should be grateful for them or scared. I am being eaten by an Alligator in the picture above. Do you see the blood coming from my body into the Alligators stomach? According to Ella the things in the alligators stomach are my bones.

Ella: How do you spell Blue?
Tyler: B L U E
Ella: How do you spell Bear?
Tyler: B E A R
Ella: How do you spell Blueberry?
8 comments:
Ha ha. That's... nice?
Hahaha! That alligator drawing is hilarious! Oh Ella..
So cute! The first one reminds me of Ethans drawings! They are similar in some ways.
That is so funny. You need to frame that one!
you should scan them in and make a book so someday you can look back at them!
Too funny!
That's hilarious!
Post a Comment