I woke up.
Lily cried. Tyler went to work. Lily cried. Lily kept crying. Ella got her hand stuck in her piggy bank (again!) She cried. Lily still cried. Ella pooped her pants. She cried some more. It's 1:30pm, I haven't eaten yet. Lily is sitting in my lap right now crying. I look around at my messy house. Our laundry is backed up. My orders are piling up, I haven't even started working today. Although I woke up early, I'm still in my pajamas.
Sometimes I miss my day job, but even on days like today, I think I'd rather be home with my kids.
3 comments:
ugh! So sorry! Days like that are so hard. Go do something fun tonight while mom & Trisha have the girls. .
Sorry it's been such a rough day! I hope tomorrow is better!
P.S. I can't believe you have such a great attitude. Wow!
This is so sad but cute Holly! The picture of Lily is so precious.
Post a Comment