It was my turn to teach preschool today. The first 10 minutes the girls had a hard time paying attention to the lesson because Lily was in the room with us. They gathered around her, and didn't hear a word I said.
Lily loved all the attention from the girls.Finally I had to move her to a different room.
...........................................................................................
Ella asked if her cousin Katie (who is also in her preschool group) could stay and play after preschool. I told her that Katie's mom was going to come get them, and take them to McDonalds for lunch. Ella replied "We get to go to Wonderland for lunch?" I said, "I guess if that's what you call McDonalds, then that's where you are going." She was very excited to go to Wonderland.
3 comments:
I love those pictures! And Lily looks so happy with all of the doting preschoolers. What a charmed life you have! I love it! :-)
P.S. Do you ever get over the cute things that kids say? It's awesome!
Also, I love the new look of your blog. You are so talented!
Cute pictures of all the girls around Lily!
cute pictures!! We did have a great time at Wonderland!!
Post a Comment