Ha ha ha... did they just laugh at you? We have Disney Channel so we watch it on occassion. You should come down and watch it.
Hannah Montana is my favorite show. I watch it every day when I come home from work. Every time I watch it Brian laughs at me and tells me that I am an 8 y.o. girl. You should watch it. You will love it.
That is so funny! I just learned that the actress is Billy Ray Cyris' daughter. Did you know that? Some days I feel so old! Heehee.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Ha ha ha... did they just laugh at you? We have Disney Channel so we watch it on occassion. You should come down and watch it.
Hannah Montana is my favorite show. I watch it every day when I come home from work. Every time I watch it Brian laughs at me and tells me that I am an 8 y.o. girl. You should watch it. You will love it.
That is so funny! I just learned that the actress is Billy Ray Cyris' daughter. Did you know that? Some days I feel so old! Heehee.
Post a Comment