Wednesday, April 6, 2011

What I've always wanted

I remember working at Stampin' Up! and talking with some of my co-workers about how awesome it would be if we had an indoor spray-paint booth in our homes. Well, guess what! I have one! It's true. Tyler built me one out of scraps of our plastic & some PVC piping. We already had a blower, and a hole in our basement, so it didn't cost very much to make at all. I used it tonight. It was wonderful. No dirt blew onto my project. It wasn't cold & windy. Best of all, there were no stinky fumes in my house! Hooray for Tyler & Hooray for homemade indoor spray paint booths!

5 comments:

Laura said...

That is fabulous! Thank goodness for handy hubbies!

kstrack said...

Awesome!

Lori said...

i am glad your dream came true!!!!!

The Bowler Five said...

That is way cool. Have fun using it!

frances thurber said...

You guys are such a good team!
Love how you balance your talents!
Love,

Frances:)