Monday, February 7, 2011

Lily's bold Interior Design skills

Ella has been enthusiastic about decorating for several years now. You can't come to our house without seeing her artwork or designs displayed throughout. Lily's desire to decorate is starting to grow as well... but on a whole new level. Ella has begged me several times to hang shelves that she's made at the Home Depot. Lily on the other hand just goes ahead and hangs the shelves up herself. The shelf shown above was hung by Lily. I'm scared to see how she adhered it so well to the wall. I doubt that at the age of 3 I would have been able to securely hang such a heavy item to my wall.

3 comments:

kstrack said...

wow it even looks level! :) what a cute girl!

Lori said...

Oh, funny Lily! And very inventive!

Emily Call said...

love my Lily! She is so funny.