Sunday, February 13, 2011

Why you should think twice before commiting to a major tradeshow

Tyler asked me what I wanted for Valentines day.

Truthfully, all I want is a day to do laundry, clean the house, do some dishes, give my kids a much needed bath, read to them, run errands, unpack from our trip to California (I know... we've been home for two weeks, but our suitcases are still left untouched.) Take Lily to the Library (she begs to go there several times a day), take Lily to dance class, cook dinner. Well at least try to cook, we all no I'm not a cook, but it would be nice to eat something other than hot dogs, crackers, & raw vegetables for every meal. Maybe we could even squeeze in a little time to make & deliver some valentines to family members?

So that's what I'm going to do. My valentines gift is to be a stay-at-home mom for a day. Well, at least until I put my kids to bed that night, then it's back to work. I have to say that I'm honestly looking forward to all the work that goes into being a good mom tomorrow. Thanks Tyler!

Don't ever sign up for a major trade show while you have young kids to care for, unless you have enough money to hire help.
That advice is my Valentines Gift to all of you. Happy Valentines Day!

2 comments:

Lori said...

enjoy your day!

Jami said...

I hope you enjoy your valentines!