Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Valentine Cards- Paypal Button Fixed, sorry!



I wanted to get some valentine cards printed for Ella to hand out to her school class... of course, you can't just have a few cards professionally printed... you have to order a whole bunch, so I'm offering my extra cards at cost to my blog readers, friends, & family. You can buy a set of 24 cards for $2.50, which is about 10 cents per card. You will receive: 24 Cards. 12 Elephant Valentine Cards & 12 Fairy Princess Cards (unless you'd like different amounts of each kind, just let me know.
Each card is 4" x 3" (inches).
Envelopes are not included.
Valentine cards are professionally printed on a heavy matte card stock.
The back of the cards are blank for you to write your message, or attach candy to.
If you would like to pick them up from me to save on shipping, let me know and I will refund your shipping cost.

Anyhow, I don't plan on turning my blog into a shopping infomercial, but I thought if you don't have a daughter who is set on handing out Hannah Montana Valentines this year, and you want to hand out cards that can't be found in the stores... I'd be happy to sell you my extras.
(You can purchase by clicking this "Add to Cart" button.








*Don't feel obligated, I know some friends were interested in getting a few, so I thought I'd post it on my blog in case anyone else was interested too.

-OR- you can enter to win some for free on my other blog.


5 comments:

kstrack said...

Holly thanks for the opportunity! when I clicked on it it just sent me to paypal nothing in my "basket" I am leaving in few hours for Germany but I want 3 sets of 24.

thanks, when I get back I can figure out how to send you the $$

:) I LOVE your stuff!

Jami said...

These are so cute! Let me show them to Katie when she gets home from school and if she likes them I will definetly order some!

kstrack said...

thanks holly i got them ordered! :)

The Chase Files said...

I ordered some, Holly. Thanks!

Princess Academy said...

love them jhust made a little purchase thanks for being on top of teh holidays I LOVE your work thank you thank you! Coem over for a play date --do you have a day this week that you can --or just drop off teh kids