I know this isn't the best picture, it was taken at midnight, and all 12 light bulbs in our living room are burnt out. Despite the washed out picture... here's what part of our booth will look like! I still need to work on the layout, and finish cutting some of the images better, but this is what our potential customers will see. (It looks better in person.) We have 2 more walls just like this to put up. Those walls will hold all our products and card/scrapbook samples.
Ella has actually taken charge of the look for this booth, telling me where to put different images, cutting out images of her own & adding Velcro to them so she can put them where she wants. She also demands that I put sequins aligning our "Logo Sign" which isn't such a bad Idea, I might just do that. I'm hoping by next year she's old enough to take over this whole project by herself. I know she'd be willing ;)
Tyler and I are feeling pretty proud about this booth and the great deals we got thanks to EBAY!
When we were first looking at booths, we were finding that the cheapest booths were about $2,500 for one wall. To get graphics made to put on the wall were another $2,000. We got all 3 walls for WAY less than $1,000 TOTAL, and making the graphics ourselves cost us about $75.
Now I'm going to soak my bleeding & cracked hands (from cutting for 2 days straight) in Vaseline and wear some gloves to bed.
7 comments:
Your booth walls look amazing!!!! I love your images!!!!
It looks great! Congrats.. you guys are going to do amazing!
looks so great Holly! I'm excited for you guys to go the show and really do well with the stamps!! Everyone is going to LOVE it!! You'll be famous... watch out Stampin up
I looks great, I'm impressed. I hope you will be able to relax and heal for a while after.
These are awesome, good luck!!!
It looks like you have been VERY busy! Good luck at the convention, I'm sure you will do great!
wow!!!!!
Post a Comment