Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Lunch with Tonya


My friend Tonya invited Emily and I over for a Picnic at her new house today. The kids loved her playroom which had a 2-story castle. They were also very excited to play with their friends that they hadn't seen since preschool ended last year. Ella hasn't stopped talking about her girls all afternoon. Emily and I enjoyed touring Tonya's beautiful house. We are completely jealous of her adorable craft room. Her entire house was decorated so lovely. We had such a great time visiting with Tonya. She's so nice, creative, & fun! Thanks Tonya.

4 comments:

Lori said...

VERY cute castle!

Emily Call said...

It was so much fun! I am going to steal this picture for my blog.

Laura said...

I want a castle like that!

Princess Academy said...

It was so much fun to see you again. I have been sharing with anyone who iwll listen my epiphony on why my girls "creativity" is because of my hobbies --You gave me lots of things to think about frpom parenting to crafting:)