

I'm excited to offer my new Artist Prints for sale on my website and in my Etsy shop. In celebration, I'm going to be giving a print away to a random commenter on my blog. The first print, "Little Owl Christmas" is printed on a thick 5" x 7" card-stock. Next, is my "Little Red" print which fits perfectly into an 8" x 10" frame. The "Pink Owls" print also fits into a 8" x 10" frame. All prints are UV coated to protect them from fading. In the comments below, please put which print you would like to receive if you are my random winner. (Frame not included.) I'll announce a winner a week from today. Tuesday, Oct. 27. (Click on photos to zoom in for a closer look)
13 comments:
These are SUPER cute! I would love to win 1! Pick me for "pink owls"!
Can I be included? I love them all, but I think the pink owls would be so perfect in Mayci's room. Or maybe Little Red for my playroom? I don't know they are all so dang cute, Holly!
Ok holly-These are so so cute. I would like to win:) I like the pink owls they would be great in the room with the three girls.
Those are so cute Holly!!! I would love the "pink owls" one if I win!!!
red riding hood!
I'm obsessed with the Little Owl Christmas. Too cute! Holly, you amaze me.
You are so talented!! I love them all!
I absolutely adore them all. The pink owls told me they wanted to be perched in my craft room. Really, the did. ;)
They are all so darling!! I am a fan of your owls. You are so talented, I can't wait to see what you will do next!!
well, here is my contribution!!! I love reading your blog BTW
Super cute!! I love them all...but I especially love the little christmas owl one!
love em! I would like Litte Red Riding Hood : )
Post a Comment