9:00 PM Ella comes running into my office.
Ella: Mom, hurry! Come here!
We run to her room and she opens her window that looks into our neighbors kitchen.
Ella: Look mom, they left their jam out, and they didn't even put the lid on. You better call them and tell them before it's too late. Are you going to call them?
Can you just imagine?
"Hi, I'm your neighbor, we haven't officially met, but I noticed you left the jam out on your kitchen table and thought you might want to put it away before it goes bad... and um, I hope I'm not calling too late."
6 comments:
LOL! I love the thought process of young children, they only think about fixing the "wrong"
I am crying right now I'm laughing so hard... that is so funny!
So... did you call??
Funny stuff!
That is the funniest thing I have heard in a long long time.
Hahaha! Too funny!
LOL I would love to hear how that conversation would really go and have a full view of what the persons facial expressions would be
Post a Comment