This is probably one of those "you had to have been there" moments to appreciate... but it happened a few weeks ago, and it still makes me laugh when I think about it.
Ella (sobbing): Cait, will you get me a band-aide?
Cait: A pancake?
Ella: ha ha ha! No, a band-aide! My foot hurts, and I can't get one.
Cait: Oh, I thought you said pancake, and I was just thinking I don't even have pancakes.
a little while later.
Ella (crying again): Cait, can you get me a band-aide now?
Cait: A pancake?
Ella: ha ha ha, no a band-aide. Remember?
Cait: Oh ya.
Cait: Holly? Can you get Ella a band-aide?
Me: A pancake?
5 comments:
I think you can get it just reading it! I think that is super funny!
that is HILARIOUS! just like the other day, I thought kathy said,"how do you spell popcorn?" i kind of looked at her and wondered why she would need such a simple word spelled out.... but i went ahead and spelled it for her and then right away realized she had said that she had "smelled" popcorn. it was pretty funny and it was a "had to be there" moment.
Hahaha that is way funny! Those two are so cute!
ahahahahha
This is totally funny! Kids are the best!
Post a Comment