Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Enjoying the sun

I'm so behind on work because I was very sick the past two weeks... but this week the sun was out... and I really needed a break... so I took one.

On Monday Ella, Lily, and I enjoyed a full morning at the “beach” (new park in Daybreak). We played in the sand & water all morning! After lunch our neighbors invited us to go back to the same park with them for an afternoon of more fun in the sun.

Tuesday we were scheduled to go to another park with our neighbors, but I ended up working. There was just way too much to do, and I felt guilty for leaving Tyler to work alone the day before. But the work didn't last long. Today we headed over to Wheeler Farm to see all the animals and take a fun ride in a tractor pulled wagon.


The girls were so happy this week! My life was so much easier. We are going to do these things more often. I’m so excited for this summer.

P.S. If you are waiting for something from me... I haven't forgotten about you... I'm feeling better, and will be back to work full force this weekend.

3 comments:

Laura Stringham said...

isn't that park at daybreak so cool? we were there on sunday and plan on spending a lot of time there this summer.

Heather said...

How fun that you have a beach closeby! :-) I have such happy memories of Wheeler Farm. Your cute family does so many fun things! I love it!

Brooke said...

I love that they finally made a beach at Daybreak. Fun fun!