Wednesday, April 1, 2009

8 hours of sleep

Last night the girls slept all night. This morning Ella let me get her dressed without a fight in only 10 minutes, then she told me exactly what she wanted for breakfast & ate it all in less than 1/2 hour! ha ha APRIL FOOLS!

8 comments:

Emily Call said...

I wish this didn't have to be an April Fool's joke.

Heather said...

Awww . . . I was so happy for you! Just wait, one of these days you'll have a happy surprise and this will be a reality! Yay!

Jami said...

ha ha!!! I'm sorry, its funny and sad! one day hopefully it will be reality!

Lori said...

that's cute...but sad. You had me going there for a bit. Though I wish it was true!!!!! hopefully soon!

Briana Ward said...

You had me...I wish it were true! Maybe one day :)

Karli said...

Dang it! I believed you the whole time! I wish it was real

Laura Stringham said...

i'm sorry your morning didn't go that great. too bad that's what you dream about, when you actually sleep.

Shaun and Tonya said...

I fell for it I was thinking --wow Boy does Holly deserve it and thinking how you probably had to check to make sure they were alive since they slept so long --sorry