Friday, April 24, 2009

Just for Jami

It's been a while, but I've finally completed my last “Just for you” project. Jami is my sister-in-law. She’s married to Tyler's brother Greg. She has two cute little girls. Her oldest daughter, Katie, is Ella’s age. Ella is so lucky to have such a fun cousin who lives so close to us. Jami used to watch Ella one day a week while I was working at Stampin’ Up! so I'm lucky too, to have such a nice and caring sister-in-law. Jami mentioned she wanted some wall art for her newly painted bedroom. Her whole house is decorated so cute, so I'm flattered that she'd want my wall art as part of her decor. I'm making her some flowers & doodles as shown below, but in our beige vinyl.



I also made Jami a Japanese wooden Kokeshi ribbon holder. (For no other reason other than I really felt like making this one day.)

I'm also giving her some all-occasion gift bags & a chandelier gift card that I made. I also plan on making her a necklace. I ordered some custom charms that I designed over a month ago, and was hoping they would be done by now so that I could make her necklace, but... I'll have to post a picture of it at a later date.

I had so much fun doing this. I'm definitely going to do something like this again, but probably on a little smaller scale.

5 comments:

Jami said...

Wow Holly thats a lot of awesome stuff!!! You went overboard, but I will LOVE every bit of it! THANKS!
Now I need to work on mine... I haven't done any of them yet, it says you have a year right?

Heather said...

You are so amazingly creative! I love seeing all the great ideas you come up with. So fun!

Brooke said...

Soooo cute!

Emily Call said...

cute Holly.
I haven't done mine yet either.

Linda :) said...

soooo cute Holly, but what's new? Ha ha