Saturday, April 18, 2009

I'm Blue daba dee daba doo

I know, I hate that song too... Now it’s stuck in my head because Lily decided to remind me why I shouldn’t try to do any work on the computer while she’s awake. She wasn't trying to eat paint. It is actual Blue Dye.

7 comments:

Greg & Frances said...

Lily has been smurfed!

Emily Call said...

ha ha ha.

The Bowler Five said...

This is my house all the time!!!!

Laura Stringham said...

that's funny. and now i'm going to be joining you with that song in my head all day.

Heather said...

What a cute picture! I love the way the light is on her face in the pic too.

Brooke said...

How long did you have to scrub her before she wasn't blue anymore? She is still cute...even if she is blue.

Linda :) said...

Ha ha I have a picture of Courtney covered in purple ink!, She also got it on the kitchen counters, floor, bathroom floor & all over the walls! Did lily get it all over the place? Love the picture : )