ha ha that is hilarious! I love your funny memories fridays!!
Do you remember how we would give them blue eyeshadow and red lips with markers and then we would write "Trisha did my make-up" ? Ha ha ha... I miss doing that. I am off to check my mail for an Avon magazine ;)
What a great funny memory! It reminds me of how I used to think braces were SO beautiful. Isn't that silly? LOL.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
ha ha that is hilarious! I love your funny memories fridays!!
Do you remember how we would give them blue eyeshadow and red lips with markers and then we would write "Trisha did my make-up" ? Ha ha ha... I miss doing that. I am off to check my mail for an Avon magazine ;)
What a great funny memory! It reminds me of how I used to think braces were SO beautiful. Isn't that silly? LOL.
Post a Comment