Tyler and I are leaving for NYC tomorrow. We are going to go the Illustration Show & the Stationery Show. We will also be taking some business classes. Some of my favorite things in NYC include:
Virgil's Barbecue, Dylans Candy Bar,
Kates Paperie,
Tinsel Trading, the Subway, all the yummy delis, Well, I just like everything! I'll post some pictures from my phone when we get there.
5 comments:
Holly- i hope you have a fantastic time!!!!!!
yes i want to hear about it.
I am sad i don't get to go.
we got free chick filet at work today.
I wish I could go! I love NYC. Can't wait to hear all about it.
Holly--call me! I actually walked by Virgil's yesterday and could smell the yumminess; I was salivating! We have to have dinner while you're here!
how fun! My mom and amy are in new york too! I haven't been since we all went like 8 years ago! Have so much fun!
Have fun in New York! I'm so excited for you . . . it sounds like it will be a great time!
Post a Comment