Wow, Ella is such a big girl! How exciting for her to get to wear the cool graduation hats and get the certificate. Didn't you just love that stuff as a kid? I did. :-)
Isn't it nice to have it over with but sad at the same time??? I really loved doing this with you this year and I know Katie really really enjoyed having Ella in her class! Thanks!!!
4 comments:
Congratulations Ella! I am so proud of you.
Wow, Ella is such a big girl! How exciting for her to get to wear the cool graduation hats and get the certificate. Didn't you just love that stuff as a kid? I did. :-)
Isn't it nice to have it over with but sad at the same time??? I really loved doing this with you this year and I know Katie really really enjoyed having Ella in her class! Thanks!!!
Congratulations to Ella the graduate! she looks so cute in her little hat.
Post a Comment