Tuesday, May 13, 2008

California Screamin'


This is the ride Ella disparately wanted to go on while we were in California. Unfortunately she wasn't tall enough, so she wasn't able to go on it. Since we've been back, there hasn't been a day gone by that she doesn't talk about the California Screamin' ride.
"Why didn't I get to go on it?"
"When will I be tall enough?"
"Am I tall enough yet?"
"Maybe I could hold Lily on my head, then I would be tall enough."

6 comments:

Karli said...

ha ha she's so funny! i don't blame her! that ride is so much fun!

Lisa said...

Take her back and put a starburst in each of her shoes that should make her tall enough!!

Lori said...

Truly....Ella is a crack up!!!!

Emily Call said...

Funny! Cait talks about Splash Mountain every day... when we are in the car we pretend it is the ride. Funny kids.

Brooke said...

What a dare devil! I loooove that ride!!

Heather said...

How hysterical that Ella sees how Lily can help her be taller for the ride. I love your life-stories!