Monday, April 14, 2008

Our new church


We've lived in our house over 6 years, and kept getting moved from church building to church building because of all the growth in our area. Once we drove 15 minutes to get to church in another city. (I know 15 minutes is nothing if you live anywhere other than Utah), but we drove past about 10 LDS church buildings on our way. Last Sunday our new building was finally ready, and it's right across the street from the new temple. (The temple is the Yellow building, obviously it's not finished yet.)

2 comments:

Amy said...

Holly.. Hi this is Jami's sister. I just love your blog background. That is soooo cute! I love reading Ella stories, she is a funny girl! I am glad that her and Katie are so close in age and that they have each other! (did you do your background on photoshop?) too too cute!

Heather said...

Isn't it crazy all the growth out here? It's so funny to me that you have gone to so many different church buildings!