Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Contest

I have contests every now and then on my other blog. I thought it might be kind of fun to have one on this blog too, so friends & family could have a chance to win. I'm giving away a set of small bird decals. You have until Sunday night to post what color you would like. (I can do any color on my site, except Glow in the dark–It just won't work in that color.) I'll randomly pick a winner on Monday morning. Don't worry if you live in another state, because these decals are small and I can easily drop them in the mail.

5 comments:

Dan said...

Hi, I would like to enter the contest. How about burgundy.

Emily Call said...

I love that you are having a contest... very fun! You don't need to enter me in the contest I just wanted to leave you a comment.

Tanner Winnie said...

I love contests! Free things are always nice! I like white. :)

Heather said...

How fun to have a contest! I'd love to be entered. :-)

sophie said...

oooo i like brown! :)