Wednesday, January 9, 2008

There's no need to fear...



...Underdog is here!

We checked out one of the old Underdog cartoons from the library last November, and ever since then, Ella and I have this very conversation several times a day:
Ella: Ask me what I want to be for Halloween.
Me: What do you want to be for Halloween?
Ella: Underdog! Can you make me into Underdog?
Me: Yep!
Ella: No, ask me again what I want to be for Halloween.
Me: What do you want to be?
Ella: A Christmas Advent Calender. Can you make me into that?
Me: Sure, It might be a little harder to make that costume though.
Ella: But I just want to be Underdog for Halloween, Can I?
Me: Yes, we'll talk about it again closer to Halloween.

1 comment:

Emily Call said...

Maybe she can be an Underdog Advent calendar... you are so talented that this shouldn't be too hard to come up with! Ella, you are too funny! Caitlin is obssessed with Halloween. We play Halloween Barbies and Halloween ponies...etc. Anyway, Cait has no choice this year since I already bought her witch costume on clearance after Halloween.