Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Things I Miss


Although I wouldn't trade working at home with my kids,
there are a few things I miss about my old job.

•Fun & creative co-workers including my sister Emily.

•Tiara Fridays

•Karaoke in the Artroom

•Surveys from HR:
In the bathroom are the toilet rolls
a) too high
b) too low
c) just right

•Convention mornings, loud music, crazy demonstrators, & dancing co-workers at 7AM

•The receptionist who's worked there longer than I have still trying to figure
out how to use the intercom system: "Hello, Stampin' Up!, Hello?"

•Getting paid to draw & look at Craft magazines all day.

•Lunch-n-Learns

•Stamping days

•The company blowout sale

•Company Updates (or as Emily and I called them, Stand-up Comedy Tryouts)

•Riding the elevator with Larry H. Miller
(old building)

•Eating at Cafe Rio every other day.

And of course cheesy Stampin' Up! theme music every July.

2 comments:

Emily Call said...

ha ha ha. I got a good laugh from this. My favorite intercom page was when Ann was paging Connie Jewkes...
"Connie Jewkes, please call the front desk... oh, there you are!" Too funny!

Emily Call said...

oh, one more thing... you missed out on the Winter Celebration this year. They took pictures of each couple in our dressy attire... I felt like I was at the Jr. Prom.