Jan 2007
Trisha had a fun "Year of the Pig Party."
Luke was baptized.
I quit working at Jet Blue to do freelance work.
Tyler turned 29.
Ella started Dance lessons with her cousins Katie & Cait.
Feb. 2007
Ella and I went to Emily's for her Valentine Cookie Party.
We went to the zoo with my friend Heidi and her daughter who is also named Ella.
It was really cold, and no one was there, but we had a fun time.
March 2007
Started a new business "Paperella" Custom Invitations.
April 2007
Easter in St. George.
Found out we were going to have a baby!
May 2007
We went to the Zoo with Jamie, Katie, Brielle, and some others.
Went with some friends from to the National Stationery Show in NYC.
Went to the Martha Stewart show with Kathy.
Went to "Phantom of the Opera" on Broadway.
June 2007
Ryan Graduated from High School. Yea! Justin also graduated.
Ella turned 3! She had a blue cars birthday party. Most of her presents ended up being cars. She also got a parking garage & a toy car wash. Do you think she likes cars? When it was over, I looked at all the blue streamers & toys, and thought, "It looks like a little boy had a fun party."
Julie had a baby girl, a new cousin for Ella named Megan!
July 2007
For the 4th of July, Tyler, Ella, and I went to the Riverton Fair. Ella rode on some rides and we had popcorn and snowcones. Then we went to Breanna's birthday party.
Later that night we went to see the fireworks in Sandy.
Atwood Annual Camping trip.
Emily had a baby girl, another new cousin for Ella named Mayci.
We put our house up for sale.
Found out we were having a baby GIRL! Ella wanted to name her Blue Thunder, but after we convinced her that was a boy's name, she decided to call her Butterfly caterpillar.
August 2007
We shut down all our businesses. Tyler and I started a new business, Vinyl Wall Art.
Tyler, Ella, and I went to the hot air balloon festival in Sandy.
We also took a trip up to the Jones cabin in Park City.
September 2007
Ella started preschool this month.
Trisha took Ella to the Hill Air force Base Airplane museum. Ella talked about the airplanes the rest of the month.
October 2007
I turned 31.
My mom took Ella to St. George for a few days so I could get some work done.
I quit doing Freelance work for Stampin' Up! and other clients because my new job;
Vinyl Wall Art was keeping me too busy.
Ella was a Butterfly Princess for Halloween. Tyler took her trick-or-treating. She came home with loads of candy.
November 2007
This month we got all our Christmas shopping done, and tried to get ready for the new baby. I went shopping with my sisters and mom on Black Friday. We got lots of deals, but Trisha almost got killed by an impatient lady with a shopping cart at Target.
December 2007
Ella made lots of ornaments using all the blue cars she could find, and hair elastics. We let her decorate the Christmas tree this year, she had so much fun.
A new sister for Ella, Lily was born!
Ella was surprised she liked Lily so much. Every time she came to visit me in the hospital she would say, "I like her mom" (like she couldn't believe she actually liked her.)
Christmas. Ella got everything on her wish list. A Buzz Lightyear, a button that you push, and it goes up high in the sky (rocket ship), and a Monster Truck video that isn't scratched. (the one from the library had way too many scratches on it.)
2 comments:
What a good year! A lot happened and most of it was good.
Wow! It sounds like you had a super-busy and awesome year! How do you do it all??!! :-)
P.S. I LOVE that Ella is so into cars and yet was a fairy princess (?) for Halloween. So cute!
Post a Comment