Friday, January 25, 2008

My Ugly Blog

Emily was over tonight for Tyler's party, and she was showing Justin my blog on my computer. Anyhow, she was surprised that the colors weren't ugly. Apparently they show up differently on her computer, then Trisha said they were ugly colors on her computer too! I had no Idea my blog was so ugly, It looks just fine on my computer. Anyhow I apologize to my 4 readers about the ugliness. I'd fix it right now, but It's almost 10pm, and I have hours of work ahead of me tonight, so you may have to deal with its ugliness for a little while longer.

4 comments:

Emily Call said...

Ha ha ha. It's not that bad, I was just surprised that you had picked the colors that I was seeing, but now that I know what it is supposed to look like it doesn't bother me.

Heather said...

You're so funny - your blog looks great to me! Maybe it looks better on a Mac? We LOVE how everything looks on our Mac. Now just to learn how to use it . . . LOL.

Emily Call said...

oh, the white looks so nice! Why did you change the title? I like the new one, but the old was cute too.

Brooke said...

Your blog looks beautiful on my computer :).