We've been busy lately. Tyler's been busy working & getting our taxes ready for the accountant. (I think with all our businesses & freelance projects, we spend way more time getting taxes ready than a normal family spends actually doing their taxes. Thank goodness we hire our taxes out. I can't imagine how long it would actually take us to do our own taxes.)
I've been busy designing new products & trying to figure out how to make more time in our lives for all of the enjoyable things.
Ella’s been busy with school her Chinese class. Just recently her teacher has started giving Chinese spelling tests to the students. It's a lot of work for all of us.
Lily is the busiest of all though. She's been busy building her interior design portfolio. You can see her work throughout our entire house.
She's also been busy cooking & trying new recipes. One of her favorites was “Pepperoni-Mint -Chocolate-Chip-Ice Cream” She ate it all, and wanted more.
She spends most of her time dancing. It doesn't matter if any music is playing or not. She dances. She dances while she eats, she dances while she decorates the house, She dances while she cooks, she dances at the store.
She’s multi-talented, she has a lot of energy, and she’s for hire. For only a few pennies a day, she’ll entertain you while simultaneously decorating your home. She can also make an awesome Raspberry-chocolate-milk-lemonade to quench your thirst. Let me know if you’re interested!
4 comments:
That girl cracks me up! sadly she could probably do a better job of decorating my house than I can! :)
I have decided I want to start over and be just like my hero, Lily! She truly makes me laugh. And so great that Ella likes her Chinese class. What a little sweetie she is. And I can only imagine the taxes situation you have! Good luck with everything!
I love the decorations...I have things all over my house...I just let it go and enjoy it for awhile. People probably thing I am crazy.
she is cute! Brielle says "Look she is shaking her booty!"
LOL
Post a Comment