
Ella started First Grade today. It's hard to believe that she's already in First Grade, especially since Kindergarten ended a week ago. She spent her summer vacation moving into our new house. She has two teachers this year, an English teacher and a Chinese teacher. I peaked into the Chinese classroom this morning and I really wanted to stay. There were so many cute little Chinese things in it. I just love oriental packaging & products. I think Ella's going to love it too.
4 comments:
CRAZY!!! I can't believe it.... Cute picture, she looks so excited!
so you are all moved? when can we come and see?
can't believe Ella is in first grade!!! the chinese stuff sounds so cool.
She is so adorable! Congrats on being move in. Now more fun begins, right?
P.S. CUTE masthead!
the whole Chinese thing is really cool. i'm jealous.
Post a Comment