...Lily!
Dear mom,
I was kind of sad last week when Ella was opening all her birthday presents. I wanted to open one too. It occurred to me that all these boxes that have been piling up lately... the one's you call "moving boxes" are all for me. Thank you so much for all the nice gifts. I opened them as soon as I realized there were treasures waiting inside for me. Thank you for all your nice crafting supplies. I really loved playing with all your jewelry beads, until they all got lost and scattered in the carpet. It's okay though, there were so many other fun "gifts" for me to open, clothing, sheets, papers, more crafting supplies. They weren't wrapped as cute as Ella's gifts, but I didn't mind. Not only were all the gifts fun to open and scatter about, but these gifts, that are stacked up in every room, make perfect ladders. Now I can reach my clothes again. You know, the ones you moved up high in my closet so I wouldn't change 3+ times a day? Now I can resume dressing in my usual manner.
Skirts.
Pajama tops.
Snow boots.
It's too bad you took the spray paint away from me before I could paint you a cute picture. I'm pretty sure you'd have loved the pink couch I was planning to spray for you.
Anyhow, I just wanted to thank you again for a very merry Un-birthday! Hopefully I can find time tomorrow to open the rest of my "gifts."
Love, Lily
3 comments:
Truly- Lily's clothing choices CRACK ME UP!
Thanks to Lily for helping to unpack your boxes?
Holly! She is getting SO BIG! She's a little girl now...time flies! What a cute girl though. She'll give you a run for your money for sure!
Oh sad. Lily is just such a sweetie and I LOVE her sense of style . . . a little trendsetter!~
Post a Comment