

We were planning to paint Ella's room lavender, but after I found Ella's old bedspread she used in our last house, we decided to paint her room a color that would match. I went to Pottery Barn's website to look for color inspirations, and was surprised to see that they still sell her bedspread (shown above.) The green room it was in looked fun, so I decided to paint Ella's room the color that was listed in the picture (even though the actual paint chip is a color that I would have never even considered.)
We had a pizza party in her new, green room last night. It's very bright... but I like it (I think). I do hope, however that the green almost radiation glow that shines through the cracks of her door disappear after our carpet goes in.
7 comments:
That is so cute it looks so fun!
Love the color! And fun to have a pizza party! :-)
I love that room and have seen it done by other friends and it always turns out way cute.
I love Pottery Barn! Her room will turn out so cute!
The green paint looks really pretty!
I bet you're getting excited :)
i'm drooling over your baseboards. the green looks like it's going to be fabulous.
I love the color! I always wanted a fun colored room when I was little and never got it...may I live vicariously throuh Ella?
Post a Comment