




We have one month to paint, lay tile, put the flooring in, build cabinets, pick out carpet, counter-tops, sinks, toilets, faucets, & hardware, Finish the deck, pour the driveway, stain the doors, put the lights together & hang them, pack our stuff, & move in. Can we do it?
9 comments:
Are you talking the end of May or June?? if you have till the end of May you best be quick!!! =)
Love the pictures, are you using the frame somewhere in the house?
I love the frame pics!
Sending good thoughts -- and if anyone can get TONS done on a small amount of time it's you. You're AMAZING!
LOVE LOVE LOVE the photos!
I love that huge frame too. the coolest.
Can't believe you will be in your home in a month! I hope i get to see it!
Good luck! Extra good luck for all you have to do!
Oh boy...good luck!
Can you do it if I can have your girls come play. Please, oh, please! Jane and Lizzy would love it! Jane's out of school next week and we are going to get bored fast.
And the frame is freaking awesome.
Oh seriously...what a daybreak garage sale treat! I love the yellow frame!
Good luck on finishing up your house. How exciting!
Holly these pictures are sooooo cute!
CUte pictures. The frame turned out awesome. I love garage sales... should we go this Saturday?
Holly, I adore these photos. Did you do the color work? It's incredible. You're so creative. I seriously don't know how you come up with so many amazing ideas.
Btw, you can do it, and you'll be so happy you did. Congrats on the new home!
Post a Comment