Sunday, May 9, 2010

Hape Mudmudrssda


As I was getting breakfast ready for Lily this morning, I turned around to see that Ella had woken up. She was standing behind me with a gift she wrapped herself. The card above is a card she made herself with no help or prompting from Tyler. The gift she gave me was filled with her necklaces, gum, & chocolates she had been gathering & saving for me throughout the week. Tyler had a church meeting early this morning, so I know that he hadn't reminded her that it was Mother's day today. Ella is always so thoughtful. Thanks Ella!

3 comments:

kstrack said...

What a sweet girl she is!

my 4 yr old keeps trying to give me all her possessions this week for mothers day, they are SO sweet and giving!

Heather said...

What a sweetie!

Happy Mother's Day, Holly!

Lori said...

How very cute! Love the drawing. I see Ella has gotten bigger than her mom since the last time I saw you.