
I thought it was weird this morning that Ella was wondering around the house without asking to open presents. Finally after a while, she asked, "Did Santa Claus come last night?" Somehow she missed the presents that were practically sitting in the middle of our family room.

We had a great time at Nana & Papa's house for a late lunch.

Lily took her clothes off every time someone opened an article of clothing in hopes that she could wear the clothing herself.

A day or two ago I wished upon Facebook for a
bicycle mustache. Thanks to Tyler's brother, Ryan, my silly wish was granted.

Cherese brought an array of fashionable shoes with her from Las Vegas. The girls had fun putting on a fashion show wearing her shoes.

Lily was reunited with her fun friend.

Ella & Lily are so lucky to have so many fun cousins to play with.
Merry Christmas!
1 comment:
Holly- Hey sorry to bother you but i was wondering how much your vinyl is for one I saw for my laundry room. I saw it at oh sweet sadie a vendor there sells it. My email is emilyhofhine@hotmail.com Thanks
Post a Comment