Saturday, December 5, 2009

Yay for the weekend




This week has been crazy. Besides being sick, I was assigned to tend Ella’s friend every day. I didn't get very much work done this week. Although Ella adores her friend, she has a hard time unwinding after being around friends for a long period of time. Ella's friend also LOVES to torment Ella... and for some reason Ella seems to LOVE to be tormented by her. After a full week of complete messes and lots of tears & screaming by both Lily & Ella we were very excited to drop the girls off at my mom & Trisha's annual Christmas Cookie Party. They had a great time making mini pizza's and cookies. Tyler and I went and ate dinner in peace. Thank you mom & Trisha.

The next morning was our “Nogger Party.” Aren’t the mini hats Emily made for it cute?

4 comments:

Emily Call said...

nice picture of me!!!

Princess Academy said...

fun whats a nogger party? Em your hats are cute

Emily Call said...

a nogger is a party where you have "egg nog" and wear the ugliest Christmas attire that you can find. This is the second year we have done this.

Megan said...

Sorry you've been sick, Holly.

I can't get over how much Lily looks like you in that picture. Such a sweet little face!