Monday, August 24, 2009

Halloween Costume


Ella: Mom, I know what I want to be for Halloween.
Me: What's that?
Ella: A Leprechaun that's yellow and black.
Me: If you want to be a leprechaun, you have to be green, because I don't have time to make a difficult made up costume for you this year. Here's what a green leprechaun might look like.
Ella: No, not that kind of a Leprechaun. A leprecahun, like the kind that lives in the forest.
Me: Like a pixie or fairy?
Ella: No. Maybe I mean I want to be a Leper. I don't want to be a leprechaun, I want to be a Leper.
Me: Maybe you want to be a Leopard?
Ella: Nope, I want to be a leper.

6 comments:

Briana Ward said...

Ha Ha, that girl cracks me up!!! We so need to get together next time I'm in town and Ella and Lorenzo can have us all in stitches!

Lori said...

i gave a talk on leprosy when i was 12. i think my subject was faith. can't believe my parents let me talk on leprosy. funny.

kstrack said...

Maybe a yellow and black lemur? what fun!

Jami said...

that should be a fun costume to make. let us know how it turns out!

Princess Academy said...

Hmm, maybe she can just dig through dress ups and create a creature --easy for you but she could name herself and have another Ellaism

Heather said...

Hahahaha! Ella is hysterical! I love the Ellaisms so much!