fun. I really wanted to go.
where was it? We went to Provos on the 4tha dn my girls LOVED it Did your girlies enjoy them?
I was so sad to miss this. I bet it was fun. Maybe next year.
So sad we did not see each other there! Loved Ella & Lily's debut...her sweet laugh @ the end was priceless!
Youg guys go to all the fun stuff! Where was this?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
fun. I really wanted to go.
where was it? We went to Provos on the 4tha dn my girls LOVED it Did your girlies enjoy them?
I was so sad to miss this. I bet it was fun. Maybe next year.
So sad we did not see each other there! Loved Ella & Lily's debut...her sweet laugh @ the end was priceless!
Youg guys go to all the fun stuff! Where was this?
Post a Comment