I always feel guilty leaving Tyler at home to work without my help, especially since he ends up working so late every night, but these activities are such a nice break from the crying, whining, & messy messes that go on at home when we stay home all day... plus I think it helps the girls sleep better at night. Can you tell I still feel guilty about leaving Tyler with all the work?
5 comments:
but you know, Tyler probably appreciates some quiet too while you take the girls on their adventures. it all works out. looks like the girls had a lot of fun.
I used to feel guilty about Pat working 60 - 80 hour work weeks while I stayed home and "played" with the kids, but that's how it's supposed to be. So the sooner you can relax and quit feeling so guilty about it the better off your family will be..trust me:)
p.s. I think Lily & Ella have a future career in commercials!
fun! I saw they were doing that this month... maybe I'll have to go next week. Was it totally crowded? Last year we went to the Dinosaur museum and it was crazy!!!
Don't feel guuilty-- You are suppose to make sure you enrich your childrens lives nd help them to be balanced Someone needs to
It looks like you had so much fun! I think it's great that you and Tyler can switch off with things -- even the fun stuff (like going to Thanksgiving Point) can be an adventure . . . especially with kids! :-)
Post a Comment