My post below is kind of confusing. (Sometimes I don’t make much sense) I blame it on my lack of sleep. I meant to say that you can visit my other blog to try and win a stamp set, but seeing that I already have over 160 commenter’s on that post trying to win those stamps, and another 2 days to go, I’ll host another contest on this blog for friends, family, & etc. To win, just visit my website: http://www.mycutestamps.com look at my stamps, and leave a comment below to let me know which your favorite set is. (You can leave a comment on this post, or the post below this one). The contest will end this Sunday at Midnight. I’ll pick a winner randomly (probably from a jar) on Monday morning... but I may not post the winner until Tuesday. I will mail the winner a stamp set of their choice. Isn’t the card above cute? My sister Emily made it using my new “Eeek! A Monster” stamp set. Oh, and be sure to let your stamping friends know about my stamps!
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Win a stamp set on this blog too!
My post below is kind of confusing. (Sometimes I don’t make much sense) I blame it on my lack of sleep. I meant to say that you can visit my other blog to try and win a stamp set, but seeing that I already have over 160 commenter’s on that post trying to win those stamps, and another 2 days to go, I’ll host another contest on this blog for friends, family, & etc. To win, just visit my website: http://www.mycutestamps.com look at my stamps, and leave a comment below to let me know which your favorite set is. (You can leave a comment on this post, or the post below this one). The contest will end this Sunday at Midnight. I’ll pick a winner randomly (probably from a jar) on Monday morning... but I may not post the winner until Tuesday. I will mail the winner a stamp set of their choice. Isn’t the card above cute? My sister Emily made it using my new “Eeek! A Monster” stamp set. Oh, and be sure to let your stamping friends know about my stamps!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Ok so here's the problem they are all so dang cute!!! I like the one that says HELLO and has the flowers and butterfly. Actually I really like them all.
I liked the celebrate today stamp set. You are so talented by the way, love it. Did I post a comment on the right one?
ha ha, yes this is the right post to comment on. Can I get any more confusing?
I love the Eek Monster one...so cute!!!!
Hey Holly they are all so cute I love the Night Owl & it's a hoot! I will have to save up to get them! :)
count me in. it's hard to choose, but i think that i like the circus animals. i'm going to have to buy some of these, jane and i have been having fun stamping lately.
I love the Eek Monster set. How adorable! You are so gosh-darn creative (and Emily is too--what a cute card!)
Holly you are so talented. You amaze me. I love them all, but really like the Hello Doodle.
okay I thought I already left a comment --BUT it didn't show up? I love your work and teh princess set is my fav -surprise:)
Post a Comment