Monday, March 2, 2009

Vote for Lily Noel


Our local newspaper is having a baby contest. Vote for Lily here. If you have a baby too, you can enter for next months contest, and I'll vote for your baby in return. You can vote once a day. Thanks for all your votes!

9 comments:

Lori said...

very cute Lily!!!!

Karli said...

voted!! cute picture!!!

Lisa said...

already voted! Hope she wins she's a cutie:D

Tanner Winnie said...

Voted!

Emily Call said...

You better win... by far the CUTEST!

sophie said...

definitely the cutest baby on there!! i hope she wins!! oh and cute header :)

Laura said...

I voted for Lily! What do you get if she wins?

Princess Academy said...

Love the pic Good luck cute little Lily

The Johnson Family said...

I Am Voting daily for sweet Lily!! Please also Vote for preston: www.Kosy.com The Safe Kids Contest.... He is entry number 269...I wish I had my blog up and running to post a blog meassage!! I am so lame!!