Saturday, March 21, 2009

Scrapbook Expo



We are exhausted from the planning, we are way behind on our regular orders. We hope to break even on the cost of our booth & new business equipment for the show... But it has all been worth it because of the response we have had from customers as well as a few people who have visited our booth and have expressed great interest in our products, including the producer of Good Things Utah TV show, the Buyer for Provo Craft, and one other CEO of a major scrapbooking company (which I'm not sure I'm allowed to mention.) We're back at the expo again for another exciting yet exhausting day!

12 comments:

Jami said...

sounds like it was a success!

Lisa said...

Congratulations!!! I am so happy for both of you.

Shaun and Tonya said...

oh Yea! I'm glad you had good responses --you deserve it! Hard work pays off:) Love the HUGE flower decor on the wall

The Bowler Five said...

You guys are awesome!

kstrack said...

You deserve it! I love the stamp set I bought I can't wait to get stampin with it!

Jen Paris said...

wow---looks amazing! Congratulations. :)

Shannon said...

So exciting!!! I am so excited for you!!!

Emily Call said...

yay. glad it went well. I hope you do more than break even.

Lisa said...

I knew your booth would look cute I wish I would have come seen it in person...next time for sure:D

Brooke said...

Wow! Sounds like it was a good day! That is awesome!

Heather said...

Look at how amazing that display is! I'm so happy that people realize how talented you are and what a great company you own. Congrats on everything!

Megan said...

I'm not at all surprised. You rock hard, my creative friend. I'm just sorry I missed you. As I told Em, I was this [] close to attneding the show. I went to the Gem Fair and then whimped out on going next door. Now I'm so sad that I did. I'm glad you had such an amazing response.