Tuesday, March 24, 2009

private


Due to Ella’s recent diagnosis... and the fact that I am super paranoid about Ella going to Kindergarten this year, we have decided to make our blog private. Ella’s condition includes vulnerability, which makes my paranoia even stronger. I doubt any of my readers are going to stalk my blog, follow Ella, and offer her dinosaurs as a way to kidnap her on her way home from school. But for my peace of mind, on April 11th our blog will be private. If you would like to be invited to continue reading my blog, please email me here: holly @ holly brooke jones . com (n o s p a c e s). Or leave your email in a comment below.
Be sure you include your Google email or the email address you use to log onto blogger with. I'm really fine with anyone reading my blog, as long you promise you won't kidnap my kids (for too long anyhow... if you want to kidnap them for a few hours while I take a nap, I suppose that might be okay.)

26 comments:

Karli said...

cute picture!
Karlilanedavies@gmail.com

Briana Ward said...

hey Holly, we totally know where you are coming from. Ours was private up until last year as we were having some weird comments. My email is brianaward22@hotmail.com
btw what is her dx?

Joseph and Kamber said...

Invite me please.

kamberdent@yahoo.com

Emily Call said...

you better invite me.

emilydcall@gmail.com

The Bowler Five said...

please invite us...we love to read the blog eabebowler@yahoo.com

Heather said...

I'm totally with you on the private thing with blogs (we're going private when our baby is born). I'd love to be invited and I think you have my email, but I'll email you again (I'm even paranoid about companies finding my email from blogs! LOL).

Jami said...

jonzies2000@yahoo.com

Justin said...

justin@daviesnation.com

Tanner Winnie said...

Don't leave me in the dark!

tboz.08@gmail.com

Laura Stringham said...

I won't kidnap your kids... unless you want me to :)
Pretty please invite me since Jane and I need our Ella fix at least once a day.

laurastringham at gmail dot com

Jen Paris said...

count me in too...jenandmarty@xmission.com

thanks.
Hope things are going okay with Ella. Kindergarten is great! It's only 3 hours a day, so it goes pretty fast. Good Luck.

Shannon said...

Shannonhaymore@yahoo.com

Lisa said...

I would love an invite...
levenhuis@comcast.net

Emily said...

emilytingey@hotmail.com

Please keep me on here!

The Chase Files said...

Hey Holly, We would love to be invited. We should hang out sometime too! We miss you.

Sandstone Writings said...

I love, love your blog. Please invite me. My e-mail I use for blogger is 4cornersgirl@gmail.com
So far I haven't had strange comments but maybe I will think about going private, too.

Brooke said...

wolfgrammfamily@gmail.com

Shaun and Tonya said...

please include me --I would be so sad if I couldn't keep up with your fam and my sweet, dinosaur maniza Ella tonyasteel@gmail.com

Trisha said...

trishathurber@hotmail.com

robyn said...

Robynwinnie@gmail.com

Lisa said...

atwoodavies@comcast.net

jenpetersen said...

I'm in!

Jen Petersen

petes97@msn.com

The Johnson Family said...

Send me a invite, I love your blog! sunninoc@msn.com

The Call's said...

ryan.call@hotmail.com

Megan said...

You bet your bloggy buttons I want an invite. :)

The Ciunis said...

I follow a number of creative blogs for fun. I'd love to keep reading yours, if possible!
sammivri@gmail.com
www.ciunibaby.blogspot.com