
Ella usually refuses to eat any meal that isn't breakfast. However, she has decided it's fun to put raspberries on her had, pretend like her hand is bleeding and lick it off. I'm not going to discourage it. What ever gets her to eat. Maybe I should try to make all meals gory & bloody. Maybe she'd be more enticed to eat?

Lily insists on mashing her food up and rubbing in onto her face and into her hair. Which is why I usually don't give her a bath until after lunch.

In this photo, she is having trouble opening her right eye. There's just too much food in it.
On a side note, I'm having fun making things for the first 5 people to respond to my last post. I'll post my first creations soon!
3 comments:
Goodness...lily is a mess! Maybe some of the food seeps in through her skin... And ella is a nut as usual.
Hilarious!
wow --She should be on a bounty commercial or something
Post a Comment