I've been tagged by Laura M!
8 THINGS ABOUT ME
Here are the Rules:
1) Post rules on your blog
2) Answer the six '8' items
3) Let each person know by leaving them a comment...PS these 8 items in each category don't have to be in order.
8 FAVORITE TV SHOWS
1. the Office
2. Pushing Daisies
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
(Obviously I don't watch more than 1/2 hour of TV a week.)
8 THINGS I DID TODAY
1. e-marketing
2. Finished designing a stamp set, started designing product packaging & a banner.
3. quick trip to Target/Harmons
4. cleaned Lily
5. cleaned Lily again
6. cleaned Ella
7. Dishes & Laundry
8. started a Turkey for dinner
8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TOO
1. Exhibiting at the Scrapbook Expo in March
2. Hopefully & finally getting some help with Ella. (She's been a little out of control lately.)
3. Getting better. (I have Mono right now.)
4. Getting my new Stamps I designed in the mail.
5. Planning a craft night with friends.
6. Reading books with my kids.
7. Watching a movie with Tyler later this week.
8. Moving into our new house (hopefully this fall).
8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS
1. Baja Fresh
2. Red Lobster
3. Mongolian BBQ
4. Zuppas
5. Cafe Rio
6. Crown Burger
7. NYC deli's
8. Sweet Tomatoes
8 People to tag:
2 comments:
Haha did you see the Office last night? It was so funny! I'm so sorry you have Mono!! I have had that before... it is definitely not fun!!
I only watch the office --see unless the Amazing Race is on, you beat me:) I'm excited to try adn see your exhibit at teh scrapbook expo --I need to check it out to see if I can go (we have a big delivery expected that month:)
Post a Comment