After working extra hard this week, we were finally able to catch up on all our orders for Vinyl Wall Art! To celebrate, we decided to head downtown to do all the legal stuff to make our new business official. Instead of our whole family waiting in boring lines at all the government offices, Tyler dropped Ella, Lily, and I off at Gateway, while he ran all the boring errands.
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Bowling
After working extra hard this week, we were finally able to catch up on all our orders for Vinyl Wall Art! To celebrate, we decided to head downtown to do all the legal stuff to make our new business official. Instead of our whole family waiting in boring lines at all the government offices, Tyler dropped Ella, Lily, and I off at Gateway, while he ran all the boring errands.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Fun, your girls are sooo cute! I miss them tons.
cute! the first pic of the two girls makes it look like lily has blond hair. funny. i am so glad things are going well for you guys.
i hope to get something started on the side. i really need to. and soon.
I am so glad you guys did something fun with your free time. I love those pictures of your girls.
That picture of Lily is too cute. What a sweet little face. You're an awesome photographer, and your daughters are beautiful!
Cute pics! It looks like Ella is quite the bowler! :-)
What a fun day! I love their coats...so cute!
my girls love Fat Cats -yummy food and bowling is fun
Post a Comment