Monday, November 24, 2008

Like a tiger


Ella: Mom, what are some dangerous animals?
Me: Alligators, bears, some snakes.
Ella: And Tigers! I could totally beat up a tiger.
Me: You think?
Ella: Yup! Lily is like a Tiger. Her growls like one. Her has sharp claws that dig real hard, and her eats everything in her way.

6 comments:

The Bowler Five said...

I love your new header picture. I may copy that idea for our Christmas pictures. What a perfect way to keep the baby occupied. Is that ok? If not, let me know.

Emily Call said...

cutest little tiger i have ever seen.

Lori said...

I always read your Ella entries to Kathy. We both wonder what she will do for a living when she grows up. something very creative for sure.

Laura Stringham said...

You have one ferocious baby! I can see it in her eyes :)

Shaun and Tonya said...

LOL I love having a dose of Ella conversation she always gets me to giggle

Heather said...

Hahaha! Lily is the cutest little tiger!