I had to fade the edges of this photo to make it look more like a glamor shot. I took this picture last week, and it's been cracking me up ever since. Ella loves to pose for pictures.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Ella: I wish the meaner bugs wouldn't tangle with out plants.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Me: Wouldn't you rather be a Stegosaurus for Halloween? The costume would be easier to make.
Ella: Stegosaurus is just a clumsy plant eater.
4 comments:
Cute picture of Ella! I Love her hair curly!!
Witty and beautiful . . . she has it all! :-)
duh! why would she want to be an herbivore? are you going to take her to that (awesome looking) life-like dinosaur thing in like january or something? Jane is desperate to go and her appreciation for dinosaurs is nothing compared to Ella's.
She is such a crack up!
Post a Comment