


Tyler and I met my mom & Emily at a pumpkin patch to take pictures of the girls in their costumes. Then we dropped Ella off at Grandmas for a special
Halloween Sleepover Book Club. Ella LOVES book club. She loves to read, especially if the books have anything to do with Dinosaurs, Monsters, or spooky Halloween characters. I'm sure she's having a great time. Tyler and I took Lily out for some
Asian food. She loved the spicy Kung Pao Chicken. I think she loved being an "only child" for the night too.
4 comments:
cute costumes! Did you make them?
Ella & Lily look so cute in their awesome costumes!!! I bet Ella loves wearing this and she will probably stay nice and warm while trick or treating!
Wow Ella is a cute dinosaur -Especially for one so eager to devour everyone around her
You are an amazing photographer! Great pics!
Post a Comment